Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome to my new blog. With the start of a new season in my life, I figured it was about time to start a new blog. As I have been studying God's word this past semester, the reoccurring theme in what I have read is "Do Not Fear." I drew from Lamentations 3: 55-58, which states,
I called on your name, O Lord,
    from the depths of the pit;
56 you heard my plea, ‘Do not close
    your ear to my cry for help!’
57 You came near when I called on you;
    you said, ‘Do not fear!’
58 “You have taken up my cause, O Lord;
    you have redeemed my life.

This is what I want to walk in this next season, as with all the days of my life. I will post what I am struggling with, the work I am doing, as well as random thoughts. Thanks for taking the time to walk on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment